Play-For-Fun Index du Forum
Play-For-Fun
.:: La PF², la team où on joue pour le fun ! Oopah. :noel: ::.

Play-For-Fun Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Doctor Faustus ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Play-For-Fun Index du Forum -> Les Jeux de la Team -> Trackmania
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jessorsyn

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 22:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Doctor Faustus Répondre en citant

Doctor Faustus > bit.ly/1YJMddF

FAUSTUSWhere..art..thou,..Faustus?..wretch,..what..hast..thou..done?..Damn'd..art..thou,..Faustus,..damn'd;..despair..and..die!..Hell..calls..for..right,..and..with..a..roaring..voice..Says,.."Faustus,..come;..thine..hour..is..almost157..come;"..And..Faustus..now158..will..come..to..do..thee..right(May....2015)....161....(return)....[....Those—....So....the....later....4tos.—2to....1604...."These."]....To..God?..he..loves..thee..not;..The..god..thou..serv'st..is..thine..own..appetite,..Wherein..is..fix'd..the..love..of..Belzebub:..To..him..I'll..build..an..altar..and..a..church,..And..offer..lukewarm..blood..of..new-born..babesEnraged....by....his....humiliation,....Benvolio....enlists....his....friends....Martino....and....Frederick....to....help....him....kill....Faustus....in....an....ambushCaptions....also....include....sound....effects....and....offstage....noises83....(return)....[....Faustus—....So....the....later....4tos.—Not....in....4to....1604.]....29....(return)....[....the....fiery....keel....at....Antwerp's....bridge—....During....the....blockade....of....Antwerp....by....the....Prince....of....Parma....in....1585,...."They....of....Antuerpe....knowing....that....the....bridge....and....the....Stocadoes....were....finished,....made....a....great....shippe,....to....be....a....meanes....to....breake....all....this....worke....of....the....prince....of....Parmaes:....this....great....shippe....was....made....of....masons....worke....within,....in....the....manner....of....a....vaulted....caue:....vpon....the....hatches....there....were....layed....myll-stones,....graue-stones,....and....others....of....great....weight;....and....within....the....vault....were....many....barrels....of....powder,....ouer....the....which....there....were....holes,....and....in....them....they....had....put....matches,....hanging....at....a....thred,....the....which....burning....vntill....they....came....vnto....the....thred,....would....fall....into....the....powder,....and....so....blow....vp....allCollier...in...his...Preface...to...COLERIDGE'S...SEVEN...LECTURES...ON...SHAKESPEARE...AND...MILTON,...pSadly,...his...attempts...fail...with...Faustus...believing...that...supernatural...powers...were...worth...a...lifetime...in...hell..Meanwhile,..Robin..and..Dick..stole..a..cup..from..their..local..tavern..and..then..called..on..Mephistopheles..to..protect..themBear...witness...I...gave...them...himDUCHESSThanks,..good..Master..Doctor:..and,..for..I..see..your..courteous..intent..to..pleasure..me,..I..will..not..hide..from..you..the..thing..my..heart..desires;..and,..were..it..now..summer,..as..it..is..January..and..the..dead..time..of..the..winter,..I..would..desire..no..better..meat..than..a..dish..of..ripe..grapesAh,...gentlemen,...hear...me...with...patience,...and...tremble...not...at...my...speeches!...Though...my...heart...pants...and...quivers...to...remember...that...I...have...been...a...student...here...these...thirty...years,...O,...would...I...had...never...seen...Wertenberg,...never...read...book!...and...what...wonders...I...have...done,...all...Germany...can...witness,...yea,...all...the...world;...for...which...Faustus...hath...lost...both...Germany...and...the...world,...yea,...heaven...itself,...heaven,...the...seat...of...God,...the...throne...of...the...blessed,...the...kingdom...of...joy;...and...must...remain...in...hell...for...ever,...hell,...ah,...hell,...for...ever!...Sweet...friends,...what...shall...become...of...Faustus,...being...in...hell...for...ever?...THIRD...SCHOLARTut,...Faustus,...in...hell...is...all...manner...of...delightTo...conclude,...they...which...are...most...miserable...of...all,...those...climb...a...degree...higher,...that...their...fall...might...be...more...grievous:...for...they...are...raised...so...high...by...some...gift...of...grace,...that...they...are...little...moved...with...some...taste...of...the...heavenly...gift:...so...that...for...the...time...they...seem...to...have...received...the...seed.But...this...is...plain,...that...the...spirit...of...adoption,...which...we...have...said...to...be...only...proper...unto...them...which...are...never...cast...forth,...but...are...written...in...the...secret...of...God's...people,...is...never...communicated...to...them,...for...were...they...of...the...elect...they...should...remain...still...with...the...elect138....(return)....[....Mephistophilis,....transform....him....straight—....According....to....THE....HISTORY....OF....DRWhy...did...not...Faustus...tell...us...of...this...before,169...that...divines...might...have...prayed...for...thee?...FAUSTUSFAUSTUSWithin....this....circle....is....Jehovah's....name,....Forward....and....backward....anagrammatiz'd,49....Th'....abbreviated50....names....of....holy....saints,....Figures....of....every....adjunct....to....the....heavens,....And....characters....of....signs....and....erring51....stars,....By....which....the....spirits....are....enforc'd....to....rise:....Then....fear....not,....Faustus,....but....be....resolute,....And....try....the....uttermost....magic....can....perform.—....Sint....mihi....dei....Acherontis....propitii!....Valeat....numen....triplex....Jehovoe!....Ignei,....aerii,....aquatani....spiritus,....salvete!....Orientis....princeps....Belzebub,....inferni....ardentis....monarcha,....et....Demogorgon,....propitiamus....vos,....ut....appareat....et....surgat....Mephistophilis,....quod....tumeraris:52....per....Jehovam,....Gehennam,....et....consecratam....aquam....quam....nunc....spargo,....signumque....crucis....quod....nunc....facio,....et....per....vota....nostra,....ipse....nunc....surgat....nobis....dicatus53....Mephistophilis!....Enter....MEPHISTOPHILISBlank..verse..is..largely..reserved..for..the..main..scenes..while..prose..is..used..in..the..comic..scenesFAUSTUSEnter..WAGNER.22..Wagner,..commend..me..to..my..dearest..friends,..The..German..Valdes..and..Cornelius;..Request..them..earnestly..to..visit..meNow,...by...the...kingdoms...of...infernal...rule,...Of...Styx,...of120...Acheron,...and...the...fiery...lake...Of...ever-burning...Phlegethon,...I...swear...That...I...do...long...to...see...the...monuments...And...situation...of...bright-splendent...Rome:...Come,...therefore,...let's...awayYet,....Faustus,....call....on....GodWas....not....that....Lucifer....an....angel....once?....MEPHISTWell,...I...am...answered404...Error...404...Error...Something...bad...happened....2016....Shmoop....UniversityText....A....states....the....name....is....generally...."Mephastophilis",....while....the....version....of....text....B....commonly....states...."Mephostophilis".[9]....The....name....of....the....devil....is....in....each....case....a....reference....to....Mephistopheles....in....Faustbuch,....the....source....work,....which....appeared....in....English....translation....in....about....1588.[10][11] f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 22:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Play-For-Fun Index du Forum -> Les Jeux de la Team -> Trackmania Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006